Inside Sales Representative
As a Sales Representative at MoveVocity, you will be able to wear an array of hats including logic, problem-solving skills and sales savvy techniques. There is absolutely no cold-calling in this role. Your phone rings and you close business!! The best part is this is a significant commission opportunity.
The successful candidates should adapt well to a fast-paced environment and be all about the “sales life” and serving customers.
This role is a fit for self-starters who have a strong sales background and are confident using their own independent judgment to make on-the-fly decisions.
Employment Type : Contract
- Answering inbound phone calls and performing email communications related to providing auto transport quotes, confirmation of bookings, pick-up and delivery status and changes to orders.
- Selling customers on the great service we provide.
- Ensuring on-time delivery, reliable execution and accurate forecasting; if unable to provide assistance, representative escalates customers to Customer Service Supervisor or Manager in a courteous manner.
- Perform data entry into CRM for processing orders, accessing previous orders, and special orders and providing customers with quotes, shipment instruction and delivery confirmation and status updates; research any other inquiries as requested.
- Make suggestions and recommendations to Supervisor/Manager in an effort to continually improve customer service operations and sales.
- Execute other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
- Highly motivated, reliable and punctual.
- Previous sales experience.
- Must be a team player and have leadership skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have a clear and articulate speaking voice.
- Excellent human relations, communication, and telephone etiquette skills.
- Problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and adapt to changing environment.
- Logistics experience a plus.
- Must be able to successfully complete required training.
- Computer Literate
A casual work environment where jeans, tees and sneakers are encouraged. Significant commissions & bonuses.