- How long does it take to transport my vehicle?
- What is 'First Available Shipping Date'?
- How do I know my pickup date and time?
- How do I pay for my vehicle shipping?
- Is my full payment or deposit refundable?
- Do I have to be there when the vehicle is picked up or delievred?
- How do I track my vehicle while in transit?
- Can I change my first available shipping date?
- What is Door to Door Vehicle Shipping?
- What is the difference between open and enclosed vehicle transport?
- Can you transport non-working vehicles?
- Can you transport oversized vehicles?
- Can I transport personal items in my vehicle?
- Is my vehicle insured during transport?
- What if my vehicle is damaged during transport?
- Should I have gasoline in my vehicle?
- What should I do to prepare my vehicle for shipping?
- Should I expect any additional mileage on my vehicle?
Q. How long does it take to transport my vehicle?
If you are pressed for time we do offer Express Shipping Service, ask your transport specialist about your options.
The average shipping time depends on the distance your car is traveling. The time frame breaks down to pickup window and delivery time.
The pickup window in general is 1-5 business days from the date the vehicle is ready to be shipped. Be aware that it may take longer to get a trucker assigned if the pickup location is in a rural or remote area.
The delivery time after pick up depends on the distance your vehicle is traveling
Q. What is 'First Available Shipping Date'?
Your first available date is the day you choose to release your vehicle or motorcycle and ready to ship.
Q. How do I know my pickup date and time?
Once we have assigned / dispatched a carrier for your shipment we will contact you immediately with your pickup and delivery dates. The majority of the time you are notified 24 - 48 hours prior to actual pickup date. At this time we will contact you by phone, text and email with your dates and driver's information.
Q. How do I pay for my vehicle shipping?
You can choose to pay the full amount or you can pay the deposit. Using any major credit card. If you choose to pay the deposit. The balance must be paid on delivery in cash or certified funds.
Q. Is my full payment or deposit refundable?
If you cancel your order before a truck is assigned to ship your car, your payment or deposit will be refunded in full. However, if you decide to cancel the order after a truck has been assigned to that order, you will be charged a cancellation fee. Which is clearly listed in our terms and conditions.
Q. Do I have to be there when the vehicle is picked up or delievred?
At pick up or delivery either you or someone you choose, over the age of 18, can release or receive the vehicle for you.
Q. How do I track my vehicle while in transit?
Tracking of your vehicle is done by phone and/or email during business hours.
Q. Can I change my first available shipping date?
Yes, you can change your 'First Available Shipping Date' before a trucker is assigned/dispatched to your order.
Q. What is Door to Door Vehicle Shipping?
This means that the car transporters will pick the vehicle up and drop it off as close to your home as he can legally and safely get. Many cities have restrictions on large trucks that prohibit them from driving into some residential areas. Transport trucks are enormous and need a lot of room to maneuver and turn around, so if access to your home is restricted by narrow streets, low-hanging trees, speed bumps or tight turns the driver may ask that you meet the truck at a large parking lot nearby such as a grocery store. You will receive a call directly from the trucker if these alternative arrangements are necessary.
Q. What is the difference between open and enclosed vehicle transport?
Open transport is the most common car shipping method. A car on this is exposed to outside elements such as rain, sun, dust, etc. It is a safe and secure way of transporting your vehicle. New cars are delivered to dealers by open trailer. With open car shipping you have the option to request top load for extra protection.
Enclosed transport is often desired for owners of collector cars and used for classic, luxury, vintage, custom and sports cars. The vehicle is not exposed to weather elements and flying objects and prevents possible rock chips
Q. Can you transport non-working vehicles?
Q. Can you transport oversized vehicles?
Q. Can I transport personal items in my vehicle?
Q. Is my vehicle insured during transport?
Q. What if my vehicle is damaged during transport?
- Mark them down on the Bill of Lading/Condition report in the appropriate section at delivery.
- Take pictures.
- Contact our company to request the Certificate of Insurance.
- File a claim.